
"When I think about last year and the earthquake, I still feel sad but I'm happy because I got to my new family and brothers and sister. I like my mom and dad and we have lots of food and shelter. We don't have to be worried if we never gonna have food and water.
I am so happy because none of my family in Haiti died. They are safe and I talked to them. They said they are ok. I am so grateful for God who took the word in his head and gave it to mom and dad so they can bring us here. Now we will always be safe. We are so happy to get to learn and go to school. We have a nice teacher and the kids are good to us at school. We get to exercise in PE. Our bodies work really good because we have doctors.

We still always need to remember this day and what happened to Haiti. I am excited to go visit Haiti someday when I was there. I am excited for my little brother to go to Haiti, so he can get a view of what happened. I feel sad for the people who are still there. I hope that next year or few years they can be happy and get lots of help and houses. Then the kids can be protected there."